Tuesday, July 21, 2009

10-Year Reunion, Class of 1999





















This past weekend, we went to my 10-year high school reunion! I really can't believe that it has been 10 years - it certainly doesn't feel like it. They say that time goes even faster the older you get! That makes me sad, because I don't want my baby to grow up!! Anyway, we had a lot of fun at the reunion and it was so good to see some folks that I haven't seen in a long while. It was like we all picked up right where we left off. Most people had not changed much - looked the same and acted the same - maybe a little more mature! Mary-Evelyn was ill at the picnic because it was during her naptime, so I spent most of my time battling with her. When we got home from that, she slept for like 3 1/2 hours, bless her heart! That night, Jon's sister and her family were gracious enough to take on another child so that we could go. My family was gone to the beach and Jon's parents are headed to Alaska (yes, driving in their motor home). We were out pretty late and I felt so bad, but Aunt Steph said that she went to sleep around 9:15. I was so thankful that ME didn't interfere with her kids getting their sleep. We danced the night away and had so much fun being with all my high-school buddies! Golly, it brought back so many memories! Those truly were the days! Hope you enjoy the pics!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Glad it was so fun!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miranda,
    I just found your blog off of Catherine's. It was so fun to see your reunion pictures! Ya'll really do all still look the same :) Mary-Evelyn is adorable!
    Love,
    Kendall

    ReplyDelete