Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday afternoon play-time!

Every Sunday after church, we go to my grandparents' house to eat lunch with my family. My grandmother cooks a huge spread, and we have a feast! We have done this all my life, and it's just so great to live back home again to pick the tradition back up now along with my little family! We eat and then play outside as long as Mary-Evelyn will last. Sunday school and church wear her out, but we try to hold her off from sleep so she can play with her cousins, Caroline and Parker. We either play ball, ride bikes, swing, go see the ducks in the lake across the street, or just sit outside and enjoy the time together. My grandparents are wonderful! They keep Mary-Evelyn 2 days a week (my mom keeps her the other 2 days that I work), and they call her their baby! They are absolutely head over heels for this child!


Mary-Evelyn and Caroline


Grandad, MiMi, and their babies



MiMi and Parker

In deep thought


Let's pile on Grandad!!



No comments:

Post a Comment