Thursday, July 15, 2010

Georgia-Kate's Nursery

Here's a few pictures of Georgia-Kate's nursery. We are 100% ready for her to get here, considering I'll be 40 weeks pregnant tomorrow!! Dr. Young has told me to be at the hospital at 6am Tues. morning, July 20th to be induced unless I go into labor before then, of course. So, we've got one more weekend to spoil our little Mary-Evelyn as our only child!! We cannot wait to meet little miss priss. She seems to be quite happy inside my belly!

Premier Print fabrics in Sherman made the bedding for me. I think they did a really great job!





I found this antique sideboard at the antique store in Verona. We sanded, primed, and painted it to use as a changing table. This antique store is definitely worth going to if your into things like that!






The only thing that we're waiting on is the cushion that I'm having made for this antique rocking chair. PHI fabric warehouse is making it for me and we should have it very soon.




3 comments:

  1. the nursery is fabulous!! love the way the buffet turned out!! Good luck tommorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, when I saw you coming around that nurse's station looking so "normal" with your hair all fixed and make up on I would have never thought that you had just had her! I looked like a hot mess the day Bes came home! I couldn't possibly feel more like a doofus! =)Congratulations on your little sweetie. Two little girls to love... what a precious blessing!

    ReplyDelete